Main | RSSWednesday, 2026-09-30, 9:40 PM

Page of Elhfi

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 1
Forum moderator: Elhfi  
u5nlutlgo
u5nlutlgoDate: Wednesday, 2014-01-08, 1:44 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Messages: 74
Reputation: 0
Status: Offline
guards seeking London

Fortunately, Deron Williams and Jordan Farmar expect to play against the Toronto Raptors Friday afternoon at London's O2 Arena. Eastern) on Friday and Saturday, the 1st regular season games ever to remain took part in Europe.

Williams, the brand new Nets star, has been a question mark with injuries to the hands. As well as battled a strained right wrist in the last month and the majority of recently a break down bruise while in the opposite.

A degree guard generally needs his hands to <a href=http://www.sia.fr/images/nb.html>ニューバランス 996</a> be successful in the NBA.

"It's tough, the right way to tough to me one more month, month . 5," Williams said. "I can not play like I have to play. I'm enthusiastic about everything, making plans for getting hit, thinking of the thing i can't do. On defense I want to make an effort to practice with a closed fist i absolutely don't reach out and grab somebody.

"It affects you mentally, although i only desire to be to be found and play trying to win some games."

Losing Williams, the marquee name from both teams, would undoubtedly hurt the joy about the European games. The guard sees himself playing, though.

"I'm playing," <a href=http://www.sia.fr/images/nb.html>ニューバランス 990</a> Williams said as soon as the Nets' Thursday practice. "I'm definitely playing tomorrow."

Jordan Farmar is required to copy Williams, although decision never would have been unsure if left as many as him. Farmar declared though play adopting the 104103 overtime <a href=http://www.sia.fr/images/nb.html>ニューバランス 1400</a> loss on the Phoenix Suns Monday.

Farmar, required to miss 7to10 days by using a sprained ankle, fully took part in both practices.

The Nets and Raptors are logical choices to compete in Europe, with both teams boasting an intercontinental feel. Together with Mikhail Prokhorov's ownership in the Nets, another players are European:


[url=http://www.sia.fr/images/nb.html]ニューバランス 574[/url]
[url=http://www.sia.fr/images/airjordan5.html]ナイキ エアジョーダン 5 レトロ[/url]
[url=http://www.sia.fr/images/uggboots.html]ugg ブーツ キッズ[/url]
 
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 1
Search:

Рейтинг@Mail.ru free counters
Copyright by Elhfi © 2026